Carrot Ginger Dressing2016-04-05
- Yield : 2 cups
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5m
This carrot ginger dressing is chock full of vitamins and bursting with flavors.
- 1/3 C full-fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Ground Tumeric
- 5 T peeled & chopped Ginger
- 5 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeño or small Red Chili Pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1/3 C Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (fine grain)
- 2 T Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 T Miso
- 1 T Maple Syrup
- 1/4 C Rice Vinegar
- 2 Shallots, peeled
Puree all the ingredients together. Season with Salt and Pepper.
Serve with roasted vegetables or as a salad dressing. This pairs well with Miso Glazed Cod.
Source (Who needs to reinvent the wheel…a great recipe is a great recipe!): 101cookbooks.com
Short Cut: Make the sauce of time and refrigerate.
Think Out of the Ice Box: Add a little cilantro to spice up the flavor.