Cucumber Watermelon Salsa2016-09-22
- Skill Level: Easy
- Yield : 3 Cups
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
The sweetness of fruit based salsa can mellow out the spiciness of accompanying foods. Both the watermelon and cucumbers make this salsa juicy, crisp and refreshing.
- 1 1/2 Cups Finely Chopped Watermelon
- 1 1/2 Cups Finely Chopped Cucumber
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, Minced
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 T Mint Leaves, torn or finely chopped
- 2 T Cilantro Leaves, torn or finely chopped
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
Serve with tacos, tortilla chips or on top of grilled fish or chicken.